I've received various comments letting me know that I need to update my blog, thank you for the kind push. Nick and I has a wonderful holiday season. We spent Thanksgiving in Kansas with the Yeagers and Christimas in Calgary with the Howards. We went skiing in January with our good friends Ben and Julia Wheatley. My grandma and grandpa Yeager are shown with Nick and I. Nick has really enjoyed getting to know my grandparents. We both feel so blessed to have them here with us and are grateful for their wonderful example in so many ways. Sivai, Austin, and Lilly are also pictured, I love them, and cant believe how fast they are growing up. Nick and I celebrated our 1 year anniversery!! We has a wonderful weekend together and I made a steak dinner for two of us. Nick use to race in motorcross and supercross so we went to a supercross race here in phoenix, it was something totally new for me, but was way fun and exciting.
Nick and I thank our Heavenly Father everyday for the many blessings He has bestowed upon us. We are so thankful for our Temple marriage and for the opportunity to grow together as a couple each day. We are both enjoying our jobs and are grateful to have them. We have enjoyed seeing family and friends. Thank you to Mike and Lateesha for visiting...we had a blast spending time with you guys.
Nick and I have made a few goals for this year...
1. Travel to Europe
2. Travel to Alaska with family
3. Read our scriptures more
4. Buy a house!!!
5. and last but surely not least...work out at least 3 times a week.
We hope all is well!! Hugs and kisses -Nick and Renee
2 comments:
Fun pictures! Thanks for the b-day card!! love ya, Bridgette
Loved the pics. I want to go to Europe with you.:-) My advice. Do all the traveling you can before the kids come. Once they come it is really hard.
Post a Comment