Friday, November 07, 2008

High Noon Ranch & 10 Months!

Nick and I were in Canada for the week of October 18th. We were invited to friend's ranch southwest of Calgary. The ranch is located on the Sheep River. We had a wonderful afternoon driving around the ranch on a Rhino and then a delicious dinner to follow. The Columbos' were guest hosts and we enjoyed visiting them. Here some pictures, I've been playing around with photoshop and these are the edits I made and the straight out of the camera shots.

The last picture is my 10month present Nick surprised with me at work. It was so exciting for him to pop up while I was busy working. My coworkers and I were grateful for the chocolate. Thank you honey, you are sweetheart.










2 comments:

Dotson Family said...

I want photoshops so bad....but first I have to get a camera that isn't older than dirt. It looks beautiful up there.

Christine said...

Glad you had a good trip, Renee! We may be coming down to Arizona in the next two weeks, so maybe we can hook up again, I miss you tons!! Love you!