This last week was my 22nd Birthday and we had so much fun celebrating. Nick surprised me with a deal or no deal/ treasure hungt game. I got to find the envelope somewhere in the apartment then had to decide if what was written on the card would be my b-day present (deal) or if I wanted to move on (no deal). I got stuck on a dog of choice and decided to make a deal and now we will be getting a female lhasa apso in June! My friend from colleg, Cassandra also came down to celebreate and we had a fun day together doing crafts and visiting a friend on her mission.
Nick and I had a very busy valentine's day. We put a offer in on a house, yes that is correct, Nick and I might end up buying a house!! More to come on this subject later. For the evening to went to a Calgary Flames vs. Pheonix Coyotes hockey game. It was a blast!! Someone got married in between one of the periods and there was fun music that made us dance in our chairs. We had a fund time cheering for the Flames and they won 7 to 5.
A few weekends ago Nick and I went to my friend's (Cassandra) home in Tucson. They have a ton of citrus trees and so we juiced lemon juice for lemonade and prepared fruit for orange marmelade. I finished making the marmeladed and canning a few days later and every jar processed. We had a hame this weekend and the marmalade tasted great! Yeah for being domestic.
Thanks for the b-day wishes everyone. Hugs and kisses-Renee and Nick
2 comments:
What a blast. Sometimes I wish we lived in a bigger city so we could do fun things more. Our Thomas the train trip is March 12th.
You chose a dog over a massage?!! You are way better than I am, girl! Your present is on its way, sorry to be so late! First, I messed it up, then I was sick, and now I have to wait until tomorrow because it's President's Day! It really will get there sometime! :)
Post a Comment