Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Free time..

Nick is working late and I am recovering from a night shift.... what better to do than start our blog! Nick has been bugging me about doing this for months now, it is like keeping up with the Jones's, our family and friends have blogs, so why don’t we? Well now we do and we hope you enjoy are musings as much as we enjoy yours.

Our fun activities for the summer have included: Las Vegas weekend, Our wedding reception at the Calgary Golf and Country Club, DBacks baseball games, Big Surf water park, Raw Food diet, and buying our first car together.

And the most exciting part of the summer has been the scorpion extermination. We have found several scorpions in our apartment, several tiny baby ones and one large one. Nick "takes care" of the scorpions by covering them with a glass and then fumigates them by placing a cotton ball soaked in fingernail polish remover under the cup. Oh what fun we!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hi Renee,

I saw your blog listed on Bridgettes'. Welcome to the blogging family. I enjoyed it. Love ya tons.

Lisa